Utah summers are hot. No, they are beyond hot. The heat can make it hard to focus on any task, but one task you don’t want to diverge from is driving. Luckily, Henry Day Ford has a few vehicles to ease your mind of the heat waves to come. The Ford Focus is a great car for any Utah driver. Below we have listed some of the key features that make the Focus perfect for any sudden Utah weather changes, because you know it will happen.
- The Ford Focus is fun to drive
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control and anti-lock brake system that monitors road conditions
- Power assisted steering responds to your inputs
- The Focus Electric can achieve 110 miles-per-gallon
- Stay connected with MyFord Touch to stream your music library
- Navigation system so you have one less thing to think about
- MyKey technology helps parents of teenage drivers to restrict the vehicles speeds for certain ignition keys
- Boron steel adds protection while still reducing the weight of the vehicle
We have many other options available for Utah drivers too. Check out our website for more inventory or stop by Henry Day Ford for more information.