You spend more time in your car than anywhere else. Between the commute and the minutes spent listening to your favorite song that just came on the radio before you head inside, the average American spends about 600 hours in their car per year. At Henry Day Ford, we like to make our experiences in our cars the most exciting every single time. Why not turn your daily commute on the streets of Utah into a party? You could even fiesta in your Ford Fiesta. We have provided some ways to spice things up in your car while still staying safe on the Utah roads.
Set the mood
The Ford SYNC will help you stream your entire fiesta music playlist. Here are some song options to consider.
- Señorita – Justin Timberlake
- Bon Bon – Pitbul
- Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
Gadgets to improve the party
- Invest in a heating/cooling cup holder to keep your non-alcoholic beverage of choice hot or cold during the indecisive Utah weather changes.
- The Ford Fiesta interior is totally customizable. From leather seats to graphic wraps. Personalize your Fiesta for the ultimate party commute.
- As long as your eyes are on the road, finger foods like chips or even a taco or two will curb your appetite.
The Ford Fiesta isn’t the only Ford model capable of hosting fun parties during your Utah commute or driveway hang out session. Come Check out Henry Day Ford to see our full inventory or check out our website.
About the author: